View schedules for
Jun 29 - Jul 1
Fri - Sun
3 Day Scoring Game School
Fairmont St Andrews Golf Courses
St Andrews, Fife, Scotland, United Kingdom, KY16 8PN
Phone: +44 (0) 1334 837000 Fax: +44 (0) 1334 471115
Golf courses in Scotland are among the best in the world and Fairmont St Andrews, situated in the "Home of Golf", is proud to be recognised as one of the top golf resorts - voted 18th in "The World's Top Golf Resorts" by Conde Nast Traveler reader's poll & ranked number 22 in "The Worlds Best Golf Hotels" by Golf Digest.
Fairmont St Andrews has also been awarded IAGTO European Golf Resort of the Year 2012 and Resort Hotel Of The Year at The Golf Tourism Scotland Awards - The forth time in five years! With our two superb golf courses, The Torrance and The Kittocks, you can elevate your game just by stepping on the course.
The Torrance Course
- Par 72 and 7230 yards
- Designed by Sam Torrance, this course has classic Scottish revetted bunkers and large greens
- Scottish links style design
- Rated number 26th in Golf Weekly ratings 2013
- Open Championship qualifying course for the 2010 Open Championship
- Home to The Scottish Seniors Open between 2009 and 2014 on The European Seniors Tour
USGA slope: Blue 74.8/138, White 72.8/134, Yellow 70.9/130.
CONGU S.S.S.: Blue 75, White 73, Yellow 71.
Carts are available on The Torrance Course, subject to weather conditions.
The Kittocks Course
- Par 72 and 7192 yards
- Original designer Bruce Devlin with assistance from Gene Sarazen
- Some of the most beautiful holes in Scottish golf with unparalleled vistas as the course hugs the dramatic Fife coastline
- Rated number 37th in Golf Weekly ratings 2013
- Awarded Golf Club & Course Experience of the Year 2013 – Golf Tourism Scotland
USGA slope: Blue 74.8/138, White 72.8/134, Yellow 70.9/130
CONGU S.S.S.: Blue 75, White 73, Yellow 71
Golf carts are available for rental on The Kittocks Course.
♦ 3-Day Scoring Game Schools
◊ The premier golf instruction
program offered by Pelz Golf.
◊ 3 full days of putting, chipping,
pitching, wedge and sand play
◊ Designed to help golfers improve
skills that affect their scores.
◊ Video analysis of your progress
◊ 4-to-1 student-to-teacher ratio
♦ 2-Day Short Game Schools
◊ 2 days focused on the wedge
(no putting instruction).
◊ Learn the mechanics of solid,
short game shots plus essential
skills from 100 yards and in.
◊ Video analysis and practice with
◊ 4-to-1 student-to-teacher ratio.
♦ 1-Day Scoring Game Clinic
◊ 6 hours on the basics of the short
game and putting.
◊ You'll leave understanding the
key shots you need to begin in
your path to better scoring.
◊ Taught by the same Pelz
instructors who teach the 3-Day
and 2-Day golf schools.
◊ 6-to-1 Student-to-teacher ratio