International Orders: Duties, Taxes and Other Fees
- Non-US orders may be assessed duty or tax charges upon arrival of shipment.
- These charges (if any) are collected by delivery personnel.
- Pelz Golf does not charge any fees in addition to the cost of your order and shipping/handling
- Check your local and/or country tax laws before placing your order with Pelz Golf.
Product Return Policy
- Pelz Golf strives to provide products of the highest quality and to ensure customers
are completely satisfied with our products.
- Prior to returning any product, call Dave Pelz Golf Customer Service at 1-800-833-7370
(ext. 1) to receive shipping authorization and instructions.
- The customer is responsible for all expenses of any unauthorized returns including
the cost of re-shipment back to the customer.
- C.O.D. shipments will not be accepted.
- Pelz Golf will not accept returned products unless purchased directly from Pelz
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase from Pelz Golf (with the exception of
books and custom golf clubs), you may return your unused product up to 30 days after
purchase for a refund, less shipping and handling charges.
- Due to the nature of the product, books and custom wedges may not be returned.
- All returned products must be in new, unused condition in their original packaging
and shrink wrap as appropriate and with all documentation.
- All products purchased directly from Pelz Golf are warranted against defects in
workmanship and materials for one year from date of purchase.
- Repair or replacement of a product is at the sole discretion of Pelz Golf.
- Most product orders are shipped within two (2) business days from completion of
- Pelz Golf ships with FedEx to all deliverable locations worldwide.
- Email notifications are sent to your email address by FedEx upon shipment acceptance
and shipment delivery.
- An email notification will be sent to your email address by FedEx in the event of
a delivery exception (undeliverable).